Would you give me recommendations about new PSU?

Lord-Ilpolazzo

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
surely a 300W one will do? failling that i imagein any random 400-500W psu would do just fine .. Out of curiosity tho.. whats *wrong* with ur current one.. are u experiancing somwe symotoms that make u think its underpowered?

XunokpaT

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2006
are u experiancing somwe symotoms that make u think its underpowered?
Yes by gaming the temperature of my CPU and GPU is max CPU-45 degrees GPU-68-70 degrees (I think this are normal temperatures) but the system gets restarted
PS the Vcore is too changeable but before that it didnt change

antec20

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
It's for the machine of my signature ... this one isn't enough :(

PC Power and Cooling as long as you don't overclock. Rock solid power supplies. The Silencer 470watt is fairly silent and should give you enough wattage in every area.

Lord-Ilpolazzo

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
the restart might be due to lots of causes.. not nescessarily an underpowered psu.. Maybe your temps are too high (if no idea weather the ones u mentioned are normal or not.. cpu one seems ok.. duno abt the gpu one)

have you any way to take a look an monitor the voltages as your machine runs... stick a voltmeter on each line.. see if its within spec if thats safe to do.

The first thing you should do is disable autoreboot in Windows and then Google the BSOD error you receive on reboot. The 300W may or may not be enough - especially if it is generic - but this could be drivers, temps PSU. Don't just summarily say that it is the PSU - troubleshoot the system!