Cody

I deleted a folder on accident and it went to the recycle
bin. I then went to the recycle bin and right clicked the
folder and clicked restore. Now I can't find the folder.
Where do i look? thanks

Windows XP should restore the folder to whatever location it was deleted from.

"Cody" wrote:

> I deleted a folder on accident and it went to the recycle
> bin. I then went to the recycle bin and right clicked the
> folder and clicked restore. Now I can't find the folder.
> Where do i look? thanks

Do you know the name of the folder that you restored?