lee

Hello

hope someone can help

I want to beable to vpn to my home computer but i have a very
restrictive firewall at work.

What i want to know is if it is possible to access my home computer
through port 80.

any info would be great.

Thanks
Lee

I use Cisco VPN client to get to a Cisco VPN Concentrator. I can use 80/tcp
rather 500/udp.

You can maybe use OpenVPN..........

Hope this helps.

Nicolas