  • Brother
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 4, 2005 6:23:58 PM

Does anyone have experience with the Brother HL-1435 printer? I'm
thinking of getting one for text printing. I'm particularly interested
in knowing your experience with printer reliability, cost,
availability and yield of toner & drum.

Thanks for any comments.

--
To reply to me directly, remove the XXX characters from my email address.

More about : brother 1435 laser printer

January 5, 2005 4:26:58 AM

Vic Dura wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with the Brother HL-1435 printer? I'm
> thinking of getting one for text printing. I'm particularly interested
> in knowing your experience with printer reliability, cost,
> availability and yield of toner & drum.

No idea. But you might be interested to know that a new Brother printer is
out, at least in Canada:

Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer $229 (CAN)

<http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/cat_sku.asp?CatIds=86...;

The specs are not at Brother's yet.

GP
!