Joystick

Last response: in Video Games
June 6, 2005 4:35:14 AM

Hi..

Can someone recommend a joystick to FS2004....

Would like something, where I can adjust the trimwheel from the joystick, is
that possible??

Have looking at products from Saitek, and CH FLIGHT SIM YOKE USB..

Any Comments???

More about : joystick

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 4:35:15 AM

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 4:43:35 AM

Erik:
I recommend Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, $28.95 at my local retailer. Hatswitch,
12 buttons, and it installs with defaults for FS9. I changed one of the
assignments, and added gear up/down to another button. Trim is installed
automatically under the FS9 default as buttons 3/4. Buttons 1/2 are
extend/retract flaps.Nice solid trottle, heavy non-slip base. I'm very
pleased. This unit replaced a MS Sidewinder, which was very good, but it
doesn't have a USB connection and I lacked a spare serial port on my new
CPU. BTW, when you're buying a joystick, invest in another 512 of memory for
FS9. It'll come in as handy as the joystick.

Dick in Ohio
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 7:43:59 PM

Thanks for the advice..

What about the Saitek X45 and X52??

I have also heard that should be okay to FS2004

"Dick Kimmins" <jkimmins@insight.rr.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Erik:
> I recommend Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, $28.95 at my local retailer.
> Hatswitch,
> 12 buttons, and it installs with defaults for FS9. I changed one of the
> assignments, and added gear up/down to another button. Trim is installed
> automatically under the FS9 default as buttons 3/4. Buttons 1/2 are
> extend/retract flaps.Nice solid trottle, heavy non-slip base. I'm very
> pleased. This unit replaced a MS Sidewinder, which was very good, but it
> doesn't have a USB connection and I lacked a spare serial port on my new
> CPU. BTW, when you're buying a joystick, invest in another 512 of memory
> for
> FS9. It'll come in as handy as the joystick.
>
> Dick in Ohio

June 7, 2005 3:22:51 PM

I also use the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and it is the best I've tried so far.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 11:20:47 PM

test
"Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 6:54:10 PM

I love my MS Force Feedback USB stick It has eight buttons and I program the
two side by side thumb buttons for trim up and down. Superb!

Cheers
Quilljar

Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
http://www.livtech.co.uk
Anonymous
June 17, 2005 5:12:46 AM

Hi Bert... Your test failed sort of. And I still use the I-Controller
for a joystick or two. <grin>

Cheers!

Bill (using a HP AMD 1.2GHZ & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000

news:D 8n3lc$94c$02$2@news.t-online.com...
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:20:47 +0200

test