Epson slide/negative scanning

I guess this is related to the group since I'm talking about a
multifunction printer. :)

I'm looking at getting a CX6600 rather than an RX-500. Mainly
for the supposedly better text and graphics printing, but I'd still
like to scan negatives and slides. Can anyone recommend a
slide/negative adapter for scanning?

My google searches have been fruitless.

TIA.

--
Tim.

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither
liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
1 answer Last reply
More about epson slide negative scanning

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:24:02 +0000, Tim V. wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a slide/negative adapter for
    > scanning? (with epson cx6600)

    No chance. Slide/negative scanning is not supported. Go for rx500/rx600.

    --
    regards,
    Lukasz Spychalski

Printers Epson Peripherals