Epson slide/negative scanning

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 5, 2005 1:24:02 AM

I guess this is related to the group since I'm talking about a
multifunction printer. :)

I'm looking at getting a CX6600 rather than an RX-500. Mainly
for the supposedly better text and graphics printing, but I'd still
like to scan negatives and slides. Can anyone recommend a
slide/negative adapter for scanning?

My google searches have been fruitless.

TIA.

--
Tim.

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither
liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 6:06:50 PM

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:24:02 +0000, Tim V. wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a slide/negative adapter for
> scanning? (with epson cx6600)

No chance. Slide/negative scanning is not supported. Go for rx500/rx600.

--
regards,
Lukasz Spychalski