NEED HELP: Simple VPN from XP to Netscreen 5GT

Iv given up on securiyt at this point... I need help setting up a
BASIC vpn conenction. I need basic file sharing to an internal server
and I need it ASAP. Im having all sorts of problems.

Please please please help: Ctsocanos@gmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about need help simple netscreen

    "ctsocanos" <ctsocanos@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Iv given up on securiyt at this point... I need help setting up a
    > BASIC vpn conenction. I need basic file sharing to an internal server
    > and I need it ASAP. Im having all sorts of problems.
    >
    > Please please please help: Ctsocanos@gmail.com

    Can you give more information: what is the network topology? where are the
    files? where are you trying to access the files from?

    --
    Mark

VPN Basic Windows XP Networking