NEED HELP: Simple VPN from XP to Netscreen 5GT

Iv given up on securiyt at this point... I need help setting up a
BASIC vpn conenction. I need basic file sharing to an internal server
and I need it ASAP. Im having all sorts of problems.

Please please please help: Ctsocanos@gmail.com

"ctsocanos" <ctsocanos@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Iv given up on securiyt at this point... I need help setting up a
> BASIC vpn conenction. I need basic file sharing to an internal server
> and I need it ASAP. Im having all sorts of problems.
>
> Please please please help: Ctsocanos@gmail.com

Can you give more information: what is the network topology? where are the
files? where are you trying to access the files from?

--
Mark