I'm trying to upgrade from Quicken 2003 to Quicken 2005.
Quicken says I must first uninstall 2993 before
installing 2005. I'm a single user system.
Owner/Administrator will not Remove 2003 using Add/Remove
programs. Quicken says I must be
Administrator/Administrator. This user only shows up in
Safe Mode. In Safe Mode I cannot remove 2003.
Question: How do I get Administrator/Administrator to
show as a user so that I can use it to log-in? OR How
else can I remove 2003??
Thanx

Use the "Run As" feature. Locate the uninstall program
for Quicken and right-click then select run as. Select
the Administrator account. If you are on Home Edition
then the Administrator password is more than likely
blank. Otherwise you will need to know the Administrator
password.