I can't explore Jornada 568 with activesync 3.7.1

October 8, 2004 4:51:51 AM

Hello,

I had to reset my Jornada 568. This was a hard reset, because the PDA
crashed. I had to remove all batteries to reset the PDA to factory defaults.

After restarting the PDA and installing ActiveSync 3.7.1 the PDA succesfully
synchronises with Outlook. But exploring te PDA with Windows Exporer is not
possible. I see the icon "mobile device" but is shows no files.

Can anyone help me?

Joebnl
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 6:52:23 PM

"Joeb" <JoebnlAThotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I had to reset my Jornada 568. This was a hard reset, because the PDA
> crashed. I had to remove all batteries to reset the PDA to factory
> defaults.
>
> After restarting the PDA and installing ActiveSync 3.7.1 the PDA
> succesfully synchronises with Outlook. But exploring te PDA with Windows
> Exporer is not possible. I see the icon "mobile device" but is shows no
> files.
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> Joebnl

Hi Joebnl,

I use ZoneAlarm and if I don't give Windows Explorer program the permission
to access, then it will not display the folders when i click Explore in
Activesync. Do you have any such firewall application running? If yes,
check the settings for Windows Explorer program.

--
Regards,
Raj

Thanks Raj,

I also use ZonAlarm and Windows Explorer was blocked. Unblocking resulted in
access to the PDA.

Regards,
Joebnl

!