migrate.exe

After downloading SP2, and while being updated, this
error window came up and would not allow anything else.
Had to reboot. Error message then said Unstable, better
remove SP2. I did.
The message was: migrate.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be
located in the dynamic library MSDART.DLL

Do I need to do anything special before trying to
download SP2 again?

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks Ed

"Ed Martin" <edmartin@ecentral.com> wrote:

>After downloading SP2, and while being updated, this
>error window came up and would not allow anything else.
>Had to reboot. Error message then said Unstable, better
>remove SP2. I did.
>The message was: migrate.exe - Entry Point Not Found
>
> The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be
>located in the dynamic library MSDART.DLL

This site may help you:
http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?postid=3641174

--
(tm)