VPN ports

anyone knows which ports I have to open up on the router in order to use
Microsoft's PPTP wan drivers - VPN?

Thanks,
1 answer Last reply
More about ports

    Raul wrote:
    > anyone knows which ports I have to open up on the router in order to use
    > Microsoft's PPTP wan drivers - VPN?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Firstly, you need to open up for GRE protocol, which has no ports - it's
    not TCP or UDP, it's its own protocol. Not all routers will support you
    making an exception for this protocol.

    In addition to that, you need TCP port 1723.

VPN Microsoft Networking