XP Service Pack #2

I downloaded the package and now I am continually
receiving "low virtual memory,attempting to fix" messages
and then the computer just locks up. What do I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack

    I would try and delete SP2 by going in Add/Remove then I would read the
    article about what to do before d/l Sp2 by Microsoft
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/sp2_whattoknow.mspx?pf=true hope
    this helps

    "Soltis3" wrote:

    > I downloaded the package and now I am continually
    > receiving "low virtual memory,attempting to fix" messages
    > and then the computer just locks up. What do I do?

Virtual Memory Microsoft Windows XP