XP Service Pack #2

September 3, 2004 10:03:31 PM

I downloaded the package and now I am continually
receiving "low virtual memory,attempting to fix" messages
and then the computer just locks up. What do I do?

More about : service pack

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 10:45:01 PM

I would try and delete SP2 by going in Add/Remove then I would read the
article about what to do before d/l Sp2 by Microsoft
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/sp2_whattoknow.m... hope
this helps

!