Ports to open to the firewall (Hide Nat, Cisco VPN)

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.dcom.vpn (More info?)

Good day,

I am behind a Monowall firewall, hide nated. ( www.m0n0.ch/wall )

I need to get to remote Cisco VPN Concentrators and by then open access for
the LAN hide nated to the Internet. I know the IP of my VPN Concentrator but
I do not know the ports I have to open from my inside's firewall NIC to get
to the VPNC.

Can anybody tell me?

Thanks you,

Alabama

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.dcom.vpn (More info?)

Google is your friend. Look at

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/vpn_3000_faq.shtml