saving photos from memory card

pat

Expert

I just got a hp psc photosmart all in one printer and when trying to get the photo from a compact flash memory card and save them to my computer it will not transfer I get an error ( not connected) but I can print the pictures directly to the printer I have check all connections can someone help [[pat]]

pat wrote:
> I just got a hp psc photosmart all in one printer and when trying to get the photo from a compact flash memory card and save them to my computer it will not transfer I get an error ( not connected) but I can print the pictures directly to the printer I have check all connections can someone help [[pat]]

Can you see the card as a drive on your PC? Just use Windows Explorer to copy
the files, if you are using Windows.

My Digital World:
Kodak DX6490, Canon i9950, Pioneer A05;
Hitachi 37" HD plasma display, DGTEC 2000A,
Denon 2800, H/K AVR4500, Whatmough Encore;
Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm Tungsten T.

Disclaimer:
given nor endorsed by it.

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

pat wrote:
> I just got a hp psc photosmart all in one printer and when trying to
> get the photo from a compact flash memory card and save them to my
> computer it will not transfer I get an error ( not connected) but I
> can print the pictures directly to the printer I have check all
> connections can someone help [[pat]]

Why not attach the camera to the PC?

--
A friend in need is a friend indeed, But a friend with weed is better.

anyone4tennis@hotmail.com wrote:

> I just got a hp psc photosmart all in one printer and when trying to get the
> photo from a compact flash memory card and save them to my computer it will
> not transfer I get an error ( not connected) but I can print the pictures
> directly to the printer I have check all connections can someone help [[pat]]

If you're using a windows PC, go to My Computer and see if there is an
external device icon there. Open it and lassoo all the pictures and drag to
the desktop or into a folder. If you're using a Mac the external device icon
should pop up on the desktop - and iPhoto may irritatingly open too.
A card reader is probably the easiest device to use when downloading
pictures from the camera.

TRENDING THREADS