Connection to Corp VPN

Hi,

I am trying to connect to my companies VPN but running in to a funny
issue.

I am running win xp pro using adsl. I have 3 different routers at home
(Dlink 500, alcatel 510 and cisco 827) when i connect to the vpn
everything looks ok i get authenitcated and appear to be connected but
i can access any resources ie shares ping or webmail. Now if i set up
my routers in bridging mode and use windows xp pppoe client to connect
to the internet and then initiate the vpn i have no issues. i have
tried using static inside ip on my NIC and DHP and nothing works. the
only time i connetc to my comany is when i use the bridging mode.

Any ideas?

tomeksjunk@internode.on.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to connect to my companies VPN but running in to a funny
> issue.
>
> I am running win xp pro using adsl. I have 3 different routers at home
> (Dlink 500, alcatel 510 and cisco 827) when i connect to the vpn
> everything looks ok i get authenitcated and appear to be connected but
> i can access any resources ie shares ping or webmail. Now if i set up
> my routers in bridging mode and use windows xp pppoe client to connect
> to the internet and then initiate the vpn i have no issues. i have
> tried using static inside ip on my NIC and DHP and nothing works. the
> only time i connetc to my comany is when i use the bridging mode.
>
> Any ideas?

Maybe the LANs at each end use the same subnet, like both 192.168.1.x?
This might account for it.

CoolUncle