Video Card Question

I have a Radeon 9550 graphics card running just one monitor.
I have a chance to add another two monitors cheap.

Anyone with hardware knowledge know if this card will take one or two more
monitors - and if not, would I need another graphics card (I assume it'd
have to be PCI).

Cheers
Dave

I have a Radeon 9550,256MB DDR,AGP and it does provide for multi-monitor
usage. Check your CD and manual.
Tom
"Dave Potter" <potter55@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>I have a Radeon 9550 graphics card running just one monitor.
> I have a chance to add another two monitors cheap.
>
> Anyone with hardware knowledge know if this card will take one or two more
> monitors - and if not, would I need another graphics card (I assume it'd
> have to be PCI).
>
> Cheers
> Dave

TRENDING THREADS