New Newsgroup

I believe this is a new binary newsgroup which may interest you chaps and
chapesses

alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

It looks worthwhile at first glance.

--
Cheers
Quilljar

Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
http://www.livtech.co.uk
3 answers Last reply
More about newsgroup

    "Quilljar" schrieb:

    > I believe this is a new binary newsgroup which may interest
    > you chaps and chapesses
    >
    > alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
    >
    > It looks worthwhile at first glance.

    Hi Quilljar,

    I "read" this group since some weeks. Absolutely fantastic pics
    there and I agree with your recommendation.

    Jan

    What program(s) does one use to download and view binaries?

    Glenn

    gswiebeREMOVE_THIS@mts.net wrote:
    > What program(s) does one use to download and view binaries?
    >
    > Glenn

    With Outlook Express I subscribe to the binary newsgroup in exactly the same
    way as to this NG. When you click onto an item there will sometimes appear
    an attachment which is a JPG, OE will display it. Sometimes there is a
    simple link to a website which you click on. Occasionally, you get a huge
    page of code, I have no idea what that is and I just pass it by and go to
    another offering. I expect one has to have some option ticked that I wot not
    of. Just quill around the NG for a bit and you will finally teach yourself,
    as one does with computers...

    --
    Cheers
    Quilljar