Service Pack 2 upgrade

I have tried twice now to download the upgrade and each
time I get Error Code 80200010. I am not on a network so
my network cable is unplugged. Any ideas please

Hi

See if the following helps:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=sp2%2080200010&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg

Failing that, try the Windows Update News Group:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"ernie clement" <ernieclement@onetel.com> wrote in message
>I have tried twice now to download the upgrade and each
> time I get Error Code 80200010. I am not on a network so
> my network cable is unplugged. Any ideas please

You could order the FREE cd of the update from Microsoft. I did and it took
about a week to arrive. Or I have heard that some stores such as OfficeMax
and Circuit City have the free CD to give away.

Ed J edj22 at attglobal dot net
Do not reply to default 'reply' address. Change to above address minus the
blanks.