Does the Catalyst stickey need to go?

So...this catalyst driver stickey has sat here unchanged since I joine TGForumz with very few visits.

Does it need to be "unstickeyed" back to a normal thread? Should it be deleted? Left as-is? Or should it have a 30 day grace period?
5 answers Last reply
More about does catalyst stickey
  1. Quote:

Does it need to be "unstickeyed" back to a normal thread? Should it be deleted? Left as-is? Or should it have a 30 day grace period?

It's not your sticky, so you might not want to worry about it.
  2. Fair enough. Why is it stickeyed if it isn't being viewed much though? Who decides when it is unstickeyed anyway?

I have nothing against it, I only think it needs to stay updated to remain a stickey IMO. Maybe mentioning the Catalyst 5 series drivers perhaps?
  3. lol genetic.. kate beckinsale is so hot
  4. The author was using a 9600Pro for the benchmarks/comparisons, and these days, it's not the top choice card to be doing such a thing. He know's it :wink:
    I'm sure he'll decide it's future soon enough.

The sticky that I have is outdated also, and an update/total rewrite is pending.

There has been a recent discussion thread about all this.
  5. Quote:
    The author was using a 9600Pro for the benchmarks/comparisons, and these days, it's not the top choice card to be doing such a thing. He know's it :wink:
    I'm sure he'll decide it's future soon enough.

The sticky that I have is outdated also, and an update/total rewrite is pending.

There has been a recent discussion thread about all this.

I missed that discussion. Where is it?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Catalyst Graphics