Ryan

Hi a while ago I installed Style XP and installed a
bootscreen. and when I booted up my computer it would say
wich operating system would you like to use
Windows XP Home Edition (Bootscreen)
or
Windows XP Home Edition

So anyway after a while my style XP trial ran out so i
uninstalled it and now it STILL asks me that option at
startup ecen though the bootscreen is the same!
I found this but dont really understand it

us;307654

plz help me
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Start/run C:\boot.ini

Click edit/select all/edit/copy, then open a reply to this message and click
in the message text area. Hit ctrl+v to paste the contents and send it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone