VPN Between two Netgear FVS318, and VPN passthrough to Ser..

I've got two sites I'm trying to have on a perminant VPN connection,
and both sites have a SBS Server 2003. Until now we just VPN into the
servers when we need to access data or remote desktop, but now I want
the sites connected. So I purchased two FVS318. I want a Tunnel
between the two routers, but I also want people to be able to VPN into
the servers. Can I enable passthrough on the routers to the server or
will that not allow a VPN tunnel between the routers?

If there is a better way to do this, let me know.
1 answer Last reply
More about netgear fvs318 passthrough

    I got it working. Make sure you load the latest firmware, and then
    factory reset the routers and reconfigure them. You can have a tunnel
    between two fvs318, and have pptp passthrough to a windows server.

vpn Routers Servers Networking