Buying Cartridges

Buying cartridges in lots of 10 or so is so much cheaper. Does anyone know how
long they will last in the packaging?
Thanks a lot.
Pat

"Patscga" <patscga@aol.com> wrote in message
> Buying cartridges in lots of 10 or so is so much cheaper. Does anyone know
> how
> long they will last in the packaging?

HP Cartridges have an "install by" date on the cartridge package. For most HP
integrated printheads the "install by" date is eighteen months from the
manufacture date. For longest shelf life avoid temperature extremes and store
cartridges in the same orientation they would hang on a sore display.

Regards,

"Patscga" <patscga@aol.com> wrote in message
> Buying cartridges in lots of 10 or so is so much cheaper. Does anyone
> know how
> long they will last in the packaging?
> Thanks a lot.
> Pat

---

For genuine Epson's it's reckoned as 12 months from date of manufacture and
6 months from the date of opening the packet.

Other makers (and compatibles) might vary.