epson r200 vs canon ip3000

Hi,
I want to use the printers for just general printing, i currently use
epson printers but they have become damaged and i have been 3 epson
printers in 5 years. Can anyone tell me which one is better the canon
ip3000 or epson r200
Thanks
shah

The IP3000 prints business documents substantially better than the Epson
R300. It is a full duplex printer with dual paper feed. If you want to
print photos it can also do that however you might want to get the
IP4000 for better photo quality.

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 00:37:03 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The IP3000 prints business documents substantially better than the Epson
>R300. It is a full duplex printer with dual paper feed. If you want to
>print photos it can also do that however you might want to get the
>IP4000 for better photo quality.
>
>shah wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I want to use the printers for just general printing, i currently use
>>epson printers but they have become damaged and i have been 3 epson
>>printers in 5 years. Can anyone tell me which one is better the canon
>>ip3000 or epson r200
>>Thanks
>>shah

Don't waste you time, just get a Cheap Laser printer