Dangerous crack in passenger airplane window

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

Good thing it's already on the ground.
Image the mess it the window were to break at altitude!

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

john smith <jsmith@net.net> wrote in news:wTfqe.25205$JX5.191
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

> Good thing it's already on the ground.
> Image the mess it the window were to break at altitude!

Isn't that what happened to Goldfinger?

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote :

>I would have said exclusive photo of crack smuggler on airliner.

cumpa', c'aritt ?

Mitchell Holman wrote:
> john smith <jsmith@net.net> wrote in news:wTfqe.25205$JX5.191
> @tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:
>
>> Good thing it's already on the ground.
>> Image the mess it the window were to break at altitude!
>>

> Isn't that what happened to Goldfinger?

And the cute li'l alien baby in 'Aliens 4'...

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

Man-o-Man

What people will do to snort a little crack these days!!!

--

(Smiling) boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

john smith <jsmith@net.net> wrote:

> Good thing it's already on the ground.
> Image the mess it the window were to break at altitude!

Apparently someone didn't see episode 10 of "The Mythbusters." :)

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/episode/episode_04.html

--
Peter

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

I take it this is seat 29E?
I feel a complaint letter coming on...
Al Camp

"tcrpdmzzt" <Gianpippetto@tin.it> wrote in message
> http://boners.com/content/792987.1.jpg

Archived from groups: alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

Hate to be the next person to fall asleep and put their face on the window!

--
Scott A. Bregi

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein

Model Building is FUN!.........model building is fun.......model building is

The Model Hobbit wrote:
> Hate to be the next person to fall asleep and put their face on the
> window!

Cheek to cheek, as it were...