Panel Problem

Hi all
Just installed FS9 on a new computer and having a problem with the panel
display in Full Screen Mode. The panel is offset too the right side of the
screen and it looks like it is enlarged (like Zoomed in). Any attempts to
try and resize it or move it too the left just result in the panel getting
larger (akin too being zoomed in on). This happens on the Cessna and Beech
and Lear default aircraft. The Boeing 737 appears fine. Never checked the
rest of the default aircraft.

In Windows mode the panel appears as it should.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Best
Vern
3 answers Last reply
More about panel problem

    "Novastar"
    > screen and it looks like it is enlarged (like Zoomed in).

    Sounds like a graphics card driver problem.

    Which card do you have and what is the version of the driver?

    Dallas

    Sorry .. should have mentioned that :-)
    GeForce4 MX440 , Driver 6.14.10.66.93
    Best
    Vern

    > "Novastar"
    >> screen and it looks like it is enlarged (like Zoomed in).
    >
    > Sounds like a graphics card driver problem.
    >
    > Which card do you have and what is the version of the driver?
    >

    > Dallas

    "Novastar"
    > Sorry .. should have mentioned that :-)
    > GeForce4 MX440 , Driver 6.14.10.66.93

    I was hoping one of the techies would jump in here but they didn't. My semi
    techie advice would be to download the latest driver and try that.

    Dallas

Video Games