Panel Problem

Last response: in Video Games
June 10, 2005 9:29:58 AM

Hi all
Just installed FS9 on a new computer and having a problem with the panel
display in Full Screen Mode. The panel is offset too the right side of the
screen and it looks like it is enlarged (like Zoomed in). Any attempts to
try and resize it or move it too the left just result in the panel getting
larger (akin too being zoomed in on). This happens on the Cessna and Beech
and Lear default aircraft. The Boeing 737 appears fine. Never checked the
rest of the default aircraft.

In Windows mode the panel appears as it should.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Best
Vern

More about : panel problem

June 10, 2005 9:38:54 AM

"Novastar"
> screen and it looks like it is enlarged (like Zoomed in).

Sounds like a graphics card driver problem.

Which card do you have and what is the version of the driver?

Dallas
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 9:58:13 PM

Sorry .. should have mentioned that :-)
GeForce4 MX440 , Driver 6.14.10.66.93
Best
Vern

news:o H9qe.2204$jX6.1862@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> "Novastar"
>> screen and it looks like it is enlarged (like Zoomed in).
>
> Sounds like a graphics card driver problem.
>
> Which card do you have and what is the version of the driver?
>

> Dallas

June 11, 2005 10:33:56 PM

"Novastar"
> Sorry .. should have mentioned that :-)
> GeForce4 MX440 , Driver 6.14.10.66.93

I was hoping one of the techies would jump in here but they didn't. My semi
techie advice would be to download the latest driver and try that.

Dallas
!