fred

For some reason my desktop folder task box has suddenly
overlaid 25% of my desktop, and I can't remove it. At
the same time, the desktop icons are frozen in position
and the ability to move them has been greyed out. I want
all my desktop, not just a proportion. What do I need to
do to get rid of the desktop folder task box?
Fred

Remove Common Tasks from Desktop
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_commtask_desktop.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Fred" <Fredjudex@aol.com> wrote in message
| For some reason my desktop folder task box has suddenly
| overlaid 25% of my desktop, and I can't remove it. At
| the same time, the desktop icons are frozen in position
| and the ability to move them has been greyed out. I want
| all my desktop, not just a proportion. What do I need to
| do to get rid of the desktop folder task box?
| Fred

Courtesy of MVP Doug Knox.

http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_commtask_desktop.htm

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.