A picture of Dallas

Arthur

If I had one guess (which I do, of course), I would say it's the short,
skinny one in the front row on the far left, probably because he looks like
he doesn't belong there : ) It's like one of those puzzles where you have
to pick out the odd one.

Arthur

> One of these guys is me.
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Dallas/Dallas.jpg
>
> :)
>

> Dallas

crash

Arthur wrote:
> If I had one guess (which I do, of course), I would say it's the
> short, skinny one in the front row on the far left, probably because
> he looks like he doesn't belong there : ) It's like one of those
> puzzles where you have to pick out the odd one.

hehehe - that's what I was thinking (if you mean your far left looking at
the picture) - the guy looking eyes left, while everyone else are eyes
front... d:->))

> One of these guys is me.
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Dallas/Dallas.jpg
>
> :)

Hey, where WAS that? I used to have a few photos from that, from back
before Schreiner Institute in Kerrville, Texas became Schreiner College.
Today, they have no earthly idea what their history is, and they lean so far
to the left that they would be apoplectic if they knew it was a former
military school! <G>

Earl

--
Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico USA

dallas

"Quilljar"
> I wd keep quiet about this if I were you, some nasty men of middle eastern
> appearance might come round to your house....

Bring 'em on!... Can't you see that I'm a trained killing machine?

<G>

Dallas

dallas

"Earl Needham"
> Hey, where WAS that? I used to have a few photos from that, from back
> before Schreiner Institute in Kerrville, Texas became Schreiner College.

Nope... just a few miles southeast of you. :)

Dallas

> "Earl Needham"
> > Hey, where WAS that? I used to have a few photos from that, from back
> > before Schreiner Institute in Kerrville, Texas became Schreiner College.
>

> Nope... just a few miles southeast of you. :)

What, TMI maybe?

Earl

--
Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico USA

> "Earl Needham"
> > Hey, where WAS that? I used to have a few photos from that, from back
> > before Schreiner Institute in Kerrville, Texas became Schreiner College.
>

> Nope... just a few miles southeast of you. :)

Oops, after looking harder, it appears you may have been somewhere a bit
more humid than San Antonio...

--
Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico USA

dallas

"Arthur"
> If I had one guess (which I do, of course), I would say it's the short,
> skinny one in the front row on the far left,

Oh great... you think I'm the ugly little twerp on the left. :-(

Arthur

Yeah.

Sue me : )

Arthur

> "Arthur"
>> If I had one guess (which I do, of course), I would say it's the short,
>> skinny one in the front row on the far left,
>
> Oh great... you think I'm the ugly little twerp on the left. :-(

dallas

"Earl Needham" Clovis, New Mexico USA
> Oops, after looking harder, it appears you may have been somewhere a
bit
> more humid than San Antonio...

Why are you making this so hard? You could walk there if you had to...

http://www.nmmi.cc.nm.us/

:)

Dallas

> "Earl Needham" Clovis, New Mexico USA
> > Oops, after looking harder, it appears you may have been somewhere a
> bit
> > more humid than San Antonio...
>
> Why are you making this so hard? You could walk there if you had to...
>
> http://www.nmmi.cc.nm.us/
>
> :)

DALLAS!

Do you glow in the dark? <G>

E.

nah I think Dallas is off camera trying to get Rin Tin Tin back into line
<( * _\* )>

Butts

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 04:34:01 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> One of these guys is me.
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Dallas/Dallas.jpg
>
> :)

Piece of cake!!

At first I thought you were the tall tubby one....you know, the one pulling
the weird face because his helmet is 2 sizes too small.

Then I had a closer look...being careful not to be too distracted by the
guy just behind tubby's right shoulder (the guy who looks like he's gonna
spew) and it hit me....our boy is right in the middle of the shot!

Hit belt is hanging down (who know's what he's been up to prior to the
photo shoot), he's holding his rifle like it's a big cigar, he's wearing
someone elses pants, but oh boy....does this guy look like he means
business! He's a killer, ladies and gentlemen! Dude's a killer!

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Marcel Kuijper wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 04:34:01 GMT, Dallas wrote:
>

>>One of these guys is me.
>>
>>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Dallas/Dallas.jpg
>>
>>:)
>

> Piece of cake!!
>
> At first I thought you were the tall tubby one....you know, the one pulling
> the weird face because his helmet is 2 sizes too small.
>
> Then I had a closer look...being careful not to be too distracted by the
> guy just behind tubby's right shoulder (the guy who looks like he's gonna
> spew) and it hit me....our boy is right in the middle of the shot!
>
> Hit belt is hanging down (who know's what he's been up to prior to the
> photo shoot), he's holding his rifle like it's a big cigar, he's wearing
> someone elses pants, but oh boy....does this guy look like he means
> business! He's a killer, ladies and gentlemen! Dude's a killer!

Look a lot like Danger Puppy!!

--

(Smiling) boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

dallas

"Earl Needham"
> DALLAS!
> Do you glow in the dark? <G>

Only on Tuesdays.

Do I remember you saying you were in the Air Force at Cannon AFB?

Dallas

> "Earl Needham"
> > DALLAS!
> > Do you glow in the dark? <G>
>

> Only on Tuesdays.
>
> Do I remember you saying you were in the Air Force at Cannon AFB?

Well, I WAS. I retired about 6 years ago.

Cannon is on the BRAC closure list. Not looking forward to losing BX,
commisary, and clinic priveleges. Oh wait, I won't really lose them, I can
still drive 200+ miles to use them...

Earl

--
Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico USA

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Earl Needham wrote:

>>Do I remember you saying you were in the Air Force at Cannon AFB?
>

> Well, I WAS. I retired about 6 years ago.
>
> Cannon is on the BRAC closure list. Not looking forward to losing BX,
> commisary, and clinic priveleges. Oh wait, I won't really lose them, I can
> still drive 200+ miles to use them...
>
> Earl

Do you have clinic privileges? I'm here at the largest free world Army
base (Ft Hood) and I cannot use the hospital unless it's an emergency.
If it wasn't for the VA hospital about an hour from here I'd be in sad
shape.

--

(Smiling) boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

"boB" <akitaREMOVECAPS77@excite.Icom> wrote in message
> Earl Needham wrote:
> > Cannon is on the BRAC closure list. Not looking forward to losing
BX,
> > commisary, and clinic priveleges. Oh wait, I won't really lose them, I
can
> > still drive 200+ miles to use them...
>
> Do you have clinic privileges? I'm here at the largest free world Army
> base (Ft Hood) and I cannot use the hospital unless it's an emergency.
> If it wasn't for the VA hospital about an hour from here I'd be in sad
> shape.

Yes, still have clinic priveleges, but as always, it's SPACE-AVAILABLE.
And whenever they want to give you an appointment. Geez, even before I
retired, getting an appointment was terribly difficult.

Called up one time, trying to get in to see a doctor. I was so sick I
couldn't stand up. "We have an appointment in 6 weeks, what's your social?"

Hmph...

Earl

--
Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico USA

Founded in 1891 in Roswell NM. Which graduating class were you in?

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 04:16:34 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> "Marcel Kuijper"
>>....our boy is right in the middle of the shot!
>
> You got it.
>
> :)
>

> Killer Danger Puppy

I swear "tubby" looks like John Laroquette!

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Gear up, AP engaged...hey...what's that emergency light?)

dallas

"Earl Needham"
> Cannon is on the BRAC closure list.

That had to be a shock... you sorta never see those things coming do you?

Have you thought about moving to Albuquerque? Good quality of life going on
there.

Dallas