Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm looking for a vpn router to connect one outside machine to a small 4
node private workgroup. I've read some of the newsgroups for the linksys
RV082 & seems like this device has lots of issues. Any willing to steer me
in a direction.
thanks

Aaron,

I just implemented a vpn for a local real estate company using a Buffalo
WZR-RS-G54
http://www.buffalotech.com/products/product-detail.php?productid=88&categoryid=6

It is working out perfectly. We have wireless and wired access in the
office, vpn from a remote office, and the agents can connect to the main
office from anywhere they have internet access. It was a little bit of
work to set up. The agents love it because it is so simple to use.

Michelle

In article <dand47$hs$1@mailhub227.itcs.purdue.edu>, Aaron wrote:
> I'm looking for a vpn router to connect one outside machine to a small 4
> node private workgroup. I've read some of the newsgroups for the linksys

I usually use Zyxel routers for this, they work quite well.

--
Roger Blake
(Subtract 10 for email.)