Recommendation for vpn router

I'm looking for a vpn router to connect one outside machine to a small 4
node private workgroup. I've read some of the newsgroups for the linksys
RV082 & seems like this device has lots of issues. Any willing to steer me
in a direction.
thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about recommendation router

    Aaron,

    I just implemented a vpn for a local real estate company using a Buffalo
    WZR-RS-G54
    http://www.buffalotech.com/products/product-detail.php?productid=88&categoryid=6

    It is working out perfectly. We have wireless and wired access in the
    office, vpn from a remote office, and the agents can connect to the main
    office from anywhere they have internet access. It was a little bit of
    work to set up. The agents love it because it is so simple to use.

    Michelle

    In article <dand47$hs$1@mailhub227.itcs.purdue.edu>, Aaron wrote:
    > I'm looking for a vpn router to connect one outside machine to a small 4
    > node private workgroup. I've read some of the newsgroups for the linksys

    I usually use Zyxel routers for this, they work quite well.

    --
    Roger Blake
    (Subtract 10 for email.)

VPN Routers Connection Networking