SWAP Meet in West Houston, anybody interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMonroe

Distinguished
May 12, 2006
I'm organizing a face-to-face PC & Parts SWAP meet in Katy (West Houston) Texas. We did this two years in a row, and had a great time. Last year it didn't happen due to scheduling conflicts, but I'm trying to get it organized again for late September or early October this year.

It will be held at a local Comic book / gaming shop called All The Fun Stuff, and will be early on a Saturday (exact date to be announced).

So far, I have about 5 definates from over at Anandtech, and a couple of 'maybes'. There is usually some walk-in business too as people visit the shop, and stop to buy parts. We all made some pretty good deals during the last SWAP meets. It was a good time to get rid of items that were too big or difficult to ship.

Oh, and I'll bring donuts & coffee :D

Post a message here if interested with a "Yes I'll attend" or "Maybe" and if you have a preferred date, it wouldn't hurt to post it. The store owner is a friend of mine, and is usually pretty flexable with the date.

Cheers,
Glendor...

tvdang7

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
no clue where it is really and i dont have anything to sell. unless some one there has a really cheap amd 3000 and some value ram. then its not of interest to me. good luck tho!!

Status
Not open for further replies.