What ever happened to the Simflight News Server?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Microsoft
  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 12, 2005 4:24:30 AM

Just wondering why the Simflight News Server is no longer in existance. I
noticed it's been gone for a few months now.

Any answers or comments would be appreciated.

More about : happened simflight news server

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 4:24:31 AM

>Just wondering why the Simflight News Server is no longer in existance. I
>noticed it's been gone for a few months now.
>
>Any answers or comments would be appreciated.

It was abandoned in favor of web forums, much to my chagrin, you'll
never see it again...

===
Best Regards
Katy