What ever happened to the Simflight News Server?

Just wondering why the Simflight News Server is no longer in existance. I
noticed it's been gone for a few months now.

Any answers or comments would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about what happened simflight news server

    >Just wondering why the Simflight News Server is no longer in existance. I
    >noticed it's been gone for a few months now.
    >
    >Any answers or comments would be appreciated.

    It was abandoned in favor of web forums, much to my chagrin, you'll
    never see it again...

    ===
    Best Regards
    Katy