What XP VPN client to use with Netgear FWAG114?

This router/firewall is a real VPN router as I understand it, not merely
passing through VPN data. A friend just bought one and I have been trying
to find the Netgear client software for XP but it appears as if Netgear
doesn't actually have client software available. How is this best
accomplished?

Any tips appreciated, thanks,
--Dan
1 answer Last reply
More about what client netgear fwag114

    http://www.netgear.com/products/details/VPN01L_VPN05L.php

    "dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > This router/firewall is a real VPN router as I understand it, not merely
    > passing through VPN data. A friend just bought one and I have been trying
    > to find the Netgear client software for XP but it appears as if Netgear
    > doesn't actually have client software available. How is this best
    > accomplished?
    >
    > Any tips appreciated, thanks,
    > --Dan

vpn Routers Netgear Windows XP Networking