Stopping the blank pages

Every printer that I have had always seems to be able to preview a page &
shows the document will just fill one page yet when I go to print it I get a
second one spewed out, even though it's blank. This happens even when you
set things to print current page only. Is there any way to stop this
happening? My latest printer is the Canon Pixma IP3000 which is great
except that this happens even when it's set for 2 sided printing.

--
Thanks in advance

Videot wrote:

> Every printer that I have had always seems to be able to preview a page &
> shows the document will just fill one page yet when I go to print it I get
> second one spewed out, even though it's blank. This happens even when you
> set things to print current page only. Is there any way to stop this
> happening? My latest printer is the Canon Pixma IP3000 which is great
> except that this happens even when it's set for 2 sided printing.

That sounds like what happens when you have 8.5x11" paper in the printer and
the driver is set to A4 (the default setting for some drivers). Check that
the driver's paper size is set to what you are using...

Al Preston