.exe on desktop

Adam

Hi
Somehow.. don't ask me why i managed to put an .exe on my
desktop and somehow the command line is the same .exe on
my desktop so when i try to delete it it says the
programme is in use.. it's not. But i cant delete it.
Please can you help?

Thanks

Adam

You should get a spyware removal tool fore free at http://www.lavasoftusa.com/