Red bull airrace on the net

Yesterday the redbull airrace visited Rotterdam (the Netherlands). Flying
over the Maas river and underneath the Erasmus bridge

You can see a replay of the race (a 2 hour videostream) on the local TV.

http://www.nederlandnul.tv/

You have to live through the 40 minutes chitchat (in Dutch) in the
beginning.

Hope you enjoy it

Gerard

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:12:35 +0200, "Gerard Verhoef"
<Gerard_Verhoef@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>Yesterday the redbull airrace visited Rotterdam (the Netherlands). Flying
>over the Maas river and underneath the Erasmus bridge
>
>You can see a replay of the race (a 2 hour videostream) on the local TV.
>
>http://www.nederlandnul.tv/
>
>You have to live through the 40 minutes chitchat (in Dutch) in the
>beginning.
>
>Hope you enjoy it
>
>Gerard

I was there. And I'm wondering if anyone has already volunteered to do
some work on some special scenery for FS2004. I would like to try that
strip they layed down just a few days before the race, and of course
those pylons should be there too, along with the control-tower... ;-)

--
Groeten,
Boudewijn.