Falling Skies

I was curious as to whether any of you have been keeping up with this series, Falling Skies is now completed the second season, and IMO is really great SciFi entertainment!

Hopefully since Terra Nova has been canceled that Falling Skies will somehow stay on budget, as the cliff hanger left with the ending of the second season is truly enticing to see what happens next?

If you don't know anything about the TV series on TNT, and if you are a SciFi fan, you owe it to yourself to discover Falling Skies for yourself, if you are keeping up with it, what did you think of the season 2 ending?

Reverend_Mason

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012
Another cliff hanger ending that makes me want season 3 to get here already even though it's only October -_- SPOILERS - Also one of the Generals in Charleston was played by the same man who was Pestilence in Supernatural.

Season 3 premier was disappointing to me, a 7 month wait and a 7 month timeline gap from where season 2 ended, that sucks!

Found myself falling asleep during some of it, not really sure why they did it like that?