Duxford Scenery Problems

Hi,

I've got Just Flight's British Airports installed and I'm very happy with it.

I've recently installed an updated version of Duxford scenery.
How ever it has produced the following results (click on links to view)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/paulm10/DuxfordScenery001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/paulm10/DuxfordScenery002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/paulm10/DuxfordScenery003.jpg

Is there any way I could delete the "British Airports" version of Duxford and just
leave the the new and improved version, and if so , how?

Thanks.

well its a long shot, but try looking around in C:/../../fs9/scenedb/cities
..... but whatever changes you make ...do a back up 1st