Sync of Exchange 2003 server Public Folders

October 11, 2004 3:48:11 AM

Sync of Exchange 2003 server Public Folders

Hi to all!
Public Folder of Exchange2003 server doesn't sync with my hp2210.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 1:37:10 AM

"Bumba" <grost@gtr.com> wrote:

>Sync of Exchange 2003 server Public Folders
>
>Hi to all!
>Public Folder of Exchange2003 server doesn't sync with my hp2210.
>Any ideas?
>Thanks!

Natively, you can't do it. You should look at
http://www.vonkensoftware.com/lookout/ and see if it will meet your
needs.