Vpn with cisco client and windows 2000 server family

Last response: in Networking
August 5, 2005 4:06:32 AM

Hi, i've a problem with viewing resources from remote computer through
VPN connection. Really i see shared directory but i can't see the unit
c:/ :(
I don't understand why i've this problem becouse the shared resource
that i see are into c:/ unit. Relly i see the c:/ unit but i can't
enter in this.. i see an error that tell me that i not have permission
:(  I've assignid alla permission to all user that i see on the computer
but i continue to not enter in the c:/ unit.. why i've this problem?
Another problem is the connection with real vnc.. i can connect to the
server but i don't see the desktop.. i see a black screen :(

Thanx for all ;)
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:26:40 AM

Am Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:06:32 +0200 schrieb dops <r.solofria@gmail.com>:

> Hi, i've a problem with viewing resources from remote computer through
> VPN connection. Really i see shared directory but i can't see the unit
> c:/ :(
> I don't understand why i've this problem becouse the shared resource
> that i see are into c:/ unit. Relly i see the c:/ unit but i can't
> enter in this.. i see an error that tell me that i not have permission
> :(  I've assignid alla permission to all user that i see on the computer
> but i continue to not enter in the c:/ unit.. why i've this problem?
> Another problem is the connection with real vnc.. i can connect to the
> server but i don't see the desktop.. i see a black screen :(
>
> Thanx for all ;)

xxx

--
February 27, 2006 10:18:00 PM

Has anyone found a solution to this issue. I'm experiencing the same thing.
!