Vpn with cisco client and windows 2000 server family

Hi, i've a problem with viewing resources from remote computer through
VPN connection. Really i see shared directory but i can't see the unit
c:/ :(
I don't understand why i've this problem becouse the shared resource
that i see are into c:/ unit. Relly i see the c:/ unit but i can't
enter in this.. i see an error that tell me that i not have permission
:( I've assignid alla permission to all user that i see on the computer
but i continue to not enter in the c:/ unit.. why i've this problem?
Another problem is the connection with real vnc.. i can connect to the
server but i don't see the desktop.. i see a black screen :(

Thanx for all ;)
2 answers Last reply
More about cisco client windows 2000 server family

    Am Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:06:32 +0200 schrieb dops <r.solofria@gmail.com>:

    > Hi, i've a problem with viewing resources from remote computer through
    > VPN connection. Really i see shared directory but i can't see the unit
    > c:/ :(
    > I don't understand why i've this problem becouse the shared resource
    > that i see are into c:/ unit. Relly i see the c:/ unit but i can't
    > enter in this.. i see an error that tell me that i not have permission
    > :( I've assignid alla permission to all user that i see on the computer
    > but i continue to not enter in the c:/ unit.. why i've this problem?
    > Another problem is the connection with real vnc.. i can connect to the
    > server but i don't see the desktop.. i see a black screen :(
    >
    > Thanx for all ;)

    xxx

    --
  2. Has anyone found a solution to this issue. I'm experiencing the same thing.

VPN Connection Windows 2000 Networking