Sign in with
Your question

Terra Nova Cancelled

Tags:
Last response: in Entertainment
September 5, 2012 11:06:29 AM

Apparently the Second Season of Terra Nova has been canceled because of the budget too high to maintain.

There are rumors afloat of another network taking over the series, anyone heard anything?

If it just disappears what a loss, I really liked that show, it was one of the few SciFi series my wife would actually watch.

More about : terra nova cancelled

November 4, 2012 8:32:54 PM

Yeah, that's a bit sad, i thought show was good, maybe even great. I honestly don't get why prevails opinion that TN was bad.
November 6, 2012 9:24:27 AM

It just cost too much money to produce for the viewing audience it received TN was cancelled basically because of economics, they set their goals way too high and it took too much CGI to accomplish it, and CGI is expensive.

Plus Stephen Lang surely doesn't come cheap after his success in Avatar.

Have you been keeping up with Falling Skies?

It's 3rd season starts in 2013 and if you liked TN you should like Falling Skies also.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
November 13, 2012 8:21:33 AM

Really? I hadn't heard about it... I used to watch the show, but somehow I forgot about it. It was a cool show to watch, too bad they are going to cancel it.
December 21, 2012 11:52:05 AM

Yeah, i've been watching Falling skies, it's a good show. Not great, but watchable. I lol'd when saw Karen from FS, as a wife of XO at Last Resort.
December 31, 2012 12:16:36 PM

I can easily see TN being cancelled over the budget, I saw a few episodes and they got heavy on the CGI.. costs a lot for cable TV
January 28, 2013 7:03:12 PM

The last I heard they said they were talking with other networks about picking them up. However I see the father in the show is now a main character on Vegas, so I am guessing another networking picking up TN didn't work out.
!