ASRock P4VM800 Problems! HELP!

Hi all,

Basically, i've just bought a new motherboard "ASRock P4VM800 ". Aswell as that i bought a "Intel Celeron D 2.4" and "512MB DDR400 PC2700 RAM" i just installed all these into a case i had lying around, but when i power it up, nothing is displayed on the monitor, except for the message " Video Cable Connected? " I have checked all the cables at the back, and on the board 10 times over, and everything seems to be plugged in o.k. I also found out another board, the "Asus P4S533-MX" which i also tried, incase the problem was a faulty motherboard, but i still see the same error message on the monitor, i've tried different PSU's and both on-board graphics and an AGP card which i know that works, i've even took the board out of the tower, incase of any grounding-out problems, but still no display!

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated, as i have been trying to figure out if i have done something wrong for about a week now....

Thanks In Advance!

Da_fLaRe
1 answer Last reply
More about asrock p4vm800 problems help
  1. Don't Worry, Just fixed the problem, the motherbaord also had the 4pin power connecter on it as well as the standard 20/24 pin atx power connecter, As the psu i was using didn't have the 4pin plug on it, i didn't plug it in, but i just found one out, tried it and it works fine....

Da_fLaRe
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards ASrock Overclocking