Netgear FWAG114 to FVS314: Can ping one LAN, not the other

I'm baffled. I have a VPN link going between sites. On my FVS314 side, I
can ping the LAN on the other side of the FWAG114...but not vice versa.

Any thoughts? Firmwares are all up to date.

TIA

Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot to add. Not only can I not ping the
clients, I can't ping the router itself.

"MeTed" <meted@meted.com> wrote in message
> I'm baffled. I have a VPN link going between sites. On my FVS314 side, I
> can ping the LAN on the other side of the FWAG114...but not vice versa.
>

> Any thoughts? Firmwares are all up to date.
>
> TIA

curtis

Distinguished
May 26, 2004

Make sure you enable ping on both routers or open up ICMP. Does your
tunnel actually get established? Any other firewalls in place?