Scenery

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 14, 2005 8:29:05 PM

Hey there,

I am a sure-fire candidate for retiring to a small beautiful tropical
island. But until that happens (probably never), is there any excellent
tropical scenery out there? It would really be cool if it also included a
water landing and dock. I was thinking something like Georender's Orcas
Island only make the islands tropical ... like maybe Macataya. Maybe I
should get a deHavilland Beaver and Anne Heche while I'm at it, WoW! :)
(Six Days and Seven Nights)

I'm sure there is something out there and I appreciate your suggestions.

Mr. Steve of the "Valley of the Sun - KGEU"

More about : scenery

June 16, 2005 9:26:05 AM

"Mr. Steve"
> is there any excellent tropical scenery out there?
> was thinking something like Georender's Orcas Island
> I'm sure there is something out there and I appreciate your suggestions.

Don't be so sure... there is nothing out there like Orcas Island for
tropical settings. For some reason the few tropical payware designers only
do stupid places like Hurghada and Punta Cana. I can not recommend
Flight1's Islands of the West Indies. The "Fly to the Caribe" people only
make airports and their products are very expensive. All 24 airports would
cost $183.51.

This pretty much leaves you with freeware offerings. All I can do to you
help you is to say, go to the Avsim and Flightsim.com file libraries and
search under the name Bill Melichar and get everything he has for French
Polynesia etc. It's not perfect but it's better than nothing.

Dallas
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 16, 2005 2:20:39 PM

Morning all,

If you want to check for anything in the scenery department. The best place
I've ever seen is the Walhalla site. Updated almost everyday with links to
every country. Of course like always this great site comes from the Tony
Smiths Library www.MSFSGateway.com

Go here: http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php

Mark G
Not4wood