Scenery

Hey there,

I am a sure-fire candidate for retiring to a small beautiful tropical
island. But until that happens (probably never), is there any excellent
tropical scenery out there? It would really be cool if it also included a
water landing and dock. I was thinking something like Georender's Orcas
Island only make the islands tropical ... like maybe Macataya. Maybe I
should get a deHavilland Beaver and Anne Heche while I'm at it, WoW! :)
(Six Days and Seven Nights)

I'm sure there is something out there and I appreciate your suggestions.

Mr. Steve of the "Valley of the Sun - KGEU"
2 answers Last reply
More about scenery

    "Mr. Steve"
    > is there any excellent tropical scenery out there?
    > was thinking something like Georender's Orcas Island
    > I'm sure there is something out there and I appreciate your suggestions.

    Don't be so sure... there is nothing out there like Orcas Island for
    tropical settings. For some reason the few tropical payware designers only
    do stupid places like Hurghada and Punta Cana. I can not recommend
    Flight1's Islands of the West Indies. The "Fly to the Caribe" people only
    make airports and their products are very expensive. All 24 airports would
    cost $183.51.

    This pretty much leaves you with freeware offerings. All I can do to you
    help you is to say, go to the Avsim and Flightsim.com file libraries and
    search under the name Bill Melichar and get everything he has for French
    Polynesia etc. It's not perfect but it's better than nothing.

    Dallas

    Morning all,

    If you want to check for anything in the scenery department. The best place
    I've ever seen is the Walhalla site. Updated almost everyday with links to
    every country. Of course like always this great site comes from the Tony
    Smiths Library www.MSFSGateway.com

    Go here: http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php

    Mark G
    Not4wood

    > "Mr. Steve"
    >> is there any excellent tropical scenery out there?
    >> was thinking something like Georender's Orcas Island
    >> I'm sure there is something out there and I appreciate your suggestions.
    >
    > Don't be so sure... there is nothing out there like Orcas Island for
    > tropical settings. For some reason the few tropical payware designers
    > only
    > do stupid places like Hurghada and Punta Cana. I can not recommend
    > Flight1's Islands of the West Indies. The "Fly to the Caribe" people only
    > make airports and their products are very expensive. All 24 airports
    > would
    > cost $183.51.
    >
    > This pretty much leaves you with freeware offerings. All I can do to you
    > help you is to say, go to the Avsim and Flightsim.com file libraries and
    > search under the name Bill Melichar and get everything he has for French
    > Polynesia etc. It's not perfect but it's better than nothing.
    >

    > Dallas

World Of Warcraft Microsoft Video Games