logon problem

When I log onto windows it says that something about not being able to
locate the user profile and that it will load the default one. It then
counts down from 30 seconds until login. If I add another profile it then
logins without this message - but I don't want two users for a computer that
is used by one person. How do I solve this? Ideally I just want the computer
to load straight to the desktop with no need to login to windows.

Thanks

"Yan Sip" <siop@tea.com> wrote:

>When I log onto windows it says that something about not being able to
>locate the user profile and that it will load the default one.

See "Error Message: Windows Cannot Load Your Profile Because It May Be
Corrupted" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318011).

--
(tm)

how do i then delete the old profile ie the administrator

"Yan Sip" <siop@tea.com> wrote:

>how do i then delete the old profile ie the administrator

Once you have created the new profile and copied the profile data type
CONTROL userpasswords2
at Start > Run and press OK. Delete the old account from here.

--
(tm)