Question

Hi...

When I get options from ATC, like these ones below, what does it mean...

VOR A
GPS A
Visual Runway 21
Visual Runway 03

It´s from Santa Monica..
Thanks....hope this message will reach the newsgroup..sometimes it
doesn´t...

Erik wrote:

> Thanks....hope this message will reach the newsgroup..sometimes it
> doesn´t...

Erik, all of your posts asking this question made it to the group.
Perhaps you ought to change newsreaders. Outlook Express can be
somewhat user-unfriendly at times.

Go here for your original post and all of the answers that followed:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U3815144B

--
Peter

I have to sign up there...and I´m not to crazy about that...sorry...

Could someone post their answer again on this question...thanks...
And sorry for all the trouble
"Beech45Whiskey" <pjricc@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
Erik wrote:

> Thanks....hope this message will reach the newsgroup..sometimes it
> doesn´t...

Erik, all of your posts asking this question made it to the group.
Perhaps you ought to change newsreaders. Outlook Express can be
somewhat user-unfriendly at times.

Go here for your original post and all of the answers that followed:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U3815144B

--
Peter

crash

Erik Selde wrote:
> I have to sign up there...and I´m not to crazy about that...sorry...

Well, we certainly wouldn't want you to go to any effort to get the answer,
now, WOULD WE???

Thanks Peter for your reply...Now I know what it´s all about...I have
actually become quite good at performing these Non-precision approaches..VOR
approaches
Erik wrote:

> I have to sign up there...and I´m not to crazy about that...sorry...

Hmmmm.... not sure why a sign-up is required. Try one more time with
what should be a generic link:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z23B2344B

--
Peter