Epson C62 clogged jets (?)

I have an Epson C62 which is not printing black or yellow. It had been idle
for a month or two I think. I have used head cleaning (previously nothing
was printing but am getting nothing out of the black and yellow. Any
suggestions as to how to clean/unclog would be appreciated.

Fletch
email: fletch1@magma.ca
2 answers Last reply
More about epson clogged jets

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:23:28 -0500, "Mike Fletcher" <fletch1@magma.ca> wrote:

    >I have an Epson C62 which is not printing black or yellow. It had been idle
    >for a month or two I think. I have used head cleaning (previously nothing
    >was printing but am getting nothing out of the black and yellow. Any
    >suggestions as to how to clean/unclog would be appreciated.

    Read previous posts on this matter (dozens of them)

    Please mail me privately stating the printer you have and I will send
    you a manual for resolving this problem.

    No cost, no spam. Easy to fix with household cleaning supplies.

    Art

    Mike Fletcher wrote:

    > I have an Epson C62 which is not printing black or yellow. It had been idle
    > for a month or two I think. I have used head cleaning (previously nothing
    > was printing but am getting nothing out of the black and yellow. Any
    > suggestions as to how to clean/unclog would be appreciated.
    >
    > Fletch
    > email: fletch1@magma.ca

Printers Epson Peripherals