Epson C62 clogged jets (?)

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 11, 2005 3:23:28 PM

I have an Epson C62 which is not printing black or yellow. It had been idle
for a month or two I think. I have used head cleaning (previously nothing
was printing but am getting nothing out of the black and yellow. Any
suggestions as to how to clean/unclog would be appreciated.

Fletch
email: fletch1@magma.ca

More about : epson c62 clogged jets

January 11, 2005 10:22:41 PM

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:23:28 -0500, "Mike Fletcher" <fletch1@magma.ca> wrote:

>I have an Epson C62 which is not printing black or yellow. It had been idle
>for a month or two I think. I have used head cleaning (previously nothing
>was printing but am getting nothing out of the black and yellow. Any
>suggestions as to how to clean/unclog would be appreciated.

Read previous posts on this matter (dozens of them)
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 6:49:54 PM

Please mail me privately stating the printer you have and I will send
you a manual for resolving this problem.

No cost, no spam. Easy to fix with household cleaning supplies.

Art

!