Downloads: 158
Author: Patrick Fabre
Size: 1414kb

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:22:02 -0500, David Wilson-Okamura wrote:

> I like GA, but if I did go in for the long haul, hours over the
> Atlantic Ocean kind of thing, I would be tempted to get this, from the
> AVSIM file library:
>
> FSPause Utility
> FSPause is a small utility to set pause in FS on conditions like
> latitude,longitude,altitude,speed or distance to a waypoint. Can be
> used on another computer with widefs.

I don't get it....

Which ever way you look at it it's still a Pause Utility, right?
So what's wrong with pressing 'p'?

Not that I even care (I'm just curious) because I almost always fly real
time, real weather and non-stop.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Gear up, AP engaged...hey...what's that emergency light?)

P button = pause right now.

Pause utility = pause when you get to x position but fly until then.
Good for unattended flights (assuming those are good).

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:02:03 -0500, David Wilson-Okamura wrote:

> P button = pause right now.
>
> Pause utility = pause when you get to x position but fly until then.
> Good for unattended flights (assuming those are good).

So I did understand it correctly the first time!
Thanks for the extra explanation.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(...travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!)