APPLE NOTEBOOK COULD END UP USING AMD TURION CHIPS

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
Blame your mother for the delay. 8)

She shipped it through UPS; they SUCK! When my case was delivered, my dad went to pick it up at 6:45. Once he got there, the door was locked. He called, and the lady who was INSIDE the place wouldn't let him pick it up; they closed at 6:00. He asked if someone else could. with his permission, go to pick it up (namely my mom, who works near there). But of course, they couldn't do that. I hate UPS!

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006

She shipped it through UPS; they SUCK! When my case was delivered, my dad went to pick it up at 6:45. Once he got there, the door was locked. He called, and the lady who was INSIDE the place wouldn't let him pick it up; they closed at 6:00. He asked if someone else could. with his permission, go to pick it up (namely my mom, who works near there). But of course, they couldn't do that. I hate UPS!

Hmm...I like UPS, they always come between 4:30pm & 5:30pm and it's the same guy, he's a nice guy too, I strike conversation sometimes and he's even shown me his nifty camera they had installed in the back because of some stupid kid who was caught under the truck and got ran over, kids :roll:.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Perhaps, but if 9-inch is gonna keep starting fluff threads, then action_man will respond with a fluff comment, in turn I will quote action_man in include fluff laughter. It will more or less degrade the strength of the thread.... follow?

Does any one really take the inquirer seriously??? I mean, they are no more than a propoganda arm for AMD, it is not serious journalism. Most real news they post is simply rehashed links to real news sites. Original material is not even worth printing up to use a toilet paper. It's hard to separate fact from fiction over there.

ltcommander_data lives by TheInquirer & X-Bit Labs :roll:. But he's an Intel Fanboy so it's kinda an OxyMoron....=/

Action_Man

Splendid
Jan 7, 2004
He doesn't post crappy news articles in all caps. :roll:

When and if hes does he'll also get the keyboard treatment, just like amdmeltdown will when he posts his next one.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
He doesn't post crappy news articles in all caps. :roll:

When and if hes does he'll also get the keyboard treatment, just like amdmeltdown will when he posts his next one.

Tru64, he just posts crappy news articles in German :roll:.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
:lol: :lol: Fanboy or not, no intelligent, sane minded person can read any original work by the inquirer and not shake their head uggghhh?

I mean, some articles do infact present good information but those are typically the ones gleened from other websites, other articles seem to break hearsay or rumor, the majority of which turns out not to be true.

What is sad is that 9-INCH does this stuff, normal people looking for real information opens the thread and all they see is "your momma needs to deliver the goods" type banter.

Pretty much an immediate turn off ....

He is advancing nothing....

Tru64, but 9-Inch begins with Action_Man presents, one must eliminate the source to eliminate the problem.

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006

Hmm...I like UPS, they always come between 4:30pm & 5:30pm and it's the same guy, he's a nice guy too, I strike conversation sometimes and he's even shown me his nifty camera they had installed in the back because of some stupid kid who was caught under the truck and got ran over, kids :roll:.

You're entitled to your own opinion. I'll know not to stand behind big brown trucks. And to not leave my pond which has so much "nukulur" waste that I'm turning green and beginning to glow...

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
I hate FedEx, they won't leave packages at my Apartment Office and I have to drive 20 miles to their Warehouse Thingy to pick it up, real frustrating...grrzzzz :x.

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
:lol: :lol: Fanboy or not, no intelligent, sane minded person can read any original work by the inquirer and not shake their head uggghhh?

I mean, some articles do infact present good information but those are typically the ones gleened from other websites, other articles seem to break hearsay or rumor, the majority of which turns out not to be true.

What is sad is that 9-INCH does this stuff, normal people looking for real information opens the thread and all they see is "your momma needs to deliver the goods" type banter.

Pretty much an immediate turn off ....

He is advancing nothing....

You said it all right there. BTW, his (9-inch's) is about 9mm.

9-inch

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2006
ltcommander_data lives by TheInquirer & X-Bit Labs . But he's an Intel Fanboy so it's kinda an OxyMoron....=/

usually, Intel fanboys cover each other's @ss, but when I post something about AMD at the Inq, they tend to call it FUD. 8)

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
I hate FedEx, they won't leave packages at my Apartment Office and I have to drive 20 miles to their Warehouse Thingy to pick it up, real frustrating...grrzzzz :x.

Are you a UPS fanboy?

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
ltcommander_data lives by TheInquirer & X-Bit Labs . But he's an Intel Fanboy so it's kinda an OxyMoron....=/

usually, Intel fanboys cover each other's @ss, but when I post something about AMD at the Inq, they tend to call it FUD. 8)

Lord knows there's enough of THEM on these forums...

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006

You like Intel? I'm confused.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006

Are you a UPS fanboy?

If I like Grapes over Apples, am I a Grape Fanboy? Sheesh, this Fanboy crap is getting out of hand, what happened to good 'ole "like and dislike, live and let live" :roll:.

angry_ducky

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006

Are you a UPS fanboy?

If I like Grapes over Apples, am I a Grape Fanboy? Sheesh, this Fanboy crap is getting out of hand, what happened to good 'ole "like and dislike, live and let live" :roll:.

I was just making a joke. I also like grapes over apples; maybe it's because I'm allergic to (raw) apples. Fanboyism is stupid; I'm not going to kiss a company's @$$ just because they make a superior product.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Sheesh, this Fanboy crap is getting out of hand, what happened to good 'ole "like and dislike, live and let live".
Couldn't help but notice this comment considering the contexts my name seems to be used in your posts.

I stated a fact, you always quote TheInquirer, X-Bit, and post crappy articles about Socket AM2/S1 bad performance from sites in German, am I missing something???