Installing two different Windows XP Proffesionel

Hi again
I have two compaq computers of the same model. The first computer I have
bought for 6 months ago and the secound I have just bought. The first
computer is installed with danish Windows XP Proffesionel and have a danish
keyboard. The secound computer I have not installed yet and this computer has
a swedish keyboard. The keyboards I will exchange and should be easy done on
the two laptops. Even though the two computers are the same model I know that
the first laptop have less RAM and 0,2 GHZ less than the secound computer and
maybe some smaller hardware things have changed.

What I want to do is change the disk from the first computer to the secound
computer, because at the secound computer I want to have danish Windows XP.
Before I do that I will install swedish Windows XP Professionel at the
secound computer and thereafter change the disk to the first computer. In
that way I save myself for a lot of work and I will have the first computer
with a swedish Windows XP and the secound computer with the danish Windows
XP. However I am afraid that it won't work well, if the OS depend on exact
same hardware on the computers. Do you have any comments or knowledge about
this?

Here's an article that may help you:

http://www.theeldergeek.com/move_harddrive.htm

Hi Abel
Thank you for your link to the article. Unfortunately I have OEM Windows XP
Proffessionel, so it seems like I am not going to success with this link.