SP2 Conflict with Google

September 6, 2004 1:23:59 AM

I just installed SP2 update to my XPHome machine. I am finding problems
when using Google. The search lists out ok but when I click on the links
they mostly come up as garbage. Occasionally one will get through.

Being a Quality Engineer I tried the Google Usenet archive for
misc.industry.quality - got the list of posts, but when I tried to read them
I got garbage.

What is going On?

---

More about : sp2 conflict google

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 1:24:00 AM

what the hell is a quality engineer.. maybe try searching
stuff that isnt garbage..

(http://www.grisoft.com).
03/09/2004

>.

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 1:24:00 AM

On 9/5/2004 2:23 PM Pacific, Irvine Simpson wrote thusly:
> I just installed SP2 update to my XPHome machine. I am finding problems
> when using Google. The search lists out ok but when I click on the links
> they mostly come up as garbage. Occasionally one will get through.
>
> Being a Quality Engineer I tried the Google Usenet archive for
> misc.industry.quality - got the list of posts, but when I tried to read them
> I got garbage.
>
> What is going On?
>

> ---

What browser are you using? Have you tried others besides Internet
Explorer, like Firefox, Mozilla or Netscape? Do they have same probelms?
Have you tried clearing your history and your cache?
Check your language settings to make sure you are using English.
I have no problems with Google on any of my browsers since upgrading my
XP home pc to SP 2.

Barbara
!