Sign in with
Your question

SDHC vs iMac vs Canon HF S200

Last response: in Mac Os X
August 28, 2012 5:29:07 AM

I decided to format my Polaroid SDHC 32GB card on my mac computer ,after doing so i get message on my camcorder Cannot record on this memory card it's a new card is being recognized and writable on my computer but my camcorder, please help , i'm loosing my mind

More about : sdhc imac canon s200

August 28, 2012 6:30:50 AM

Most cameras have a 'format card' option from the camera's menu. I did a google search but didn't find anything quickly. I'd check the user manual and see if there is a 'format card' menu option that you are maybe overlooking. Hope this helps!
m
l
August 28, 2012 8:18:29 AM

Always use your camera to format your memory card.

Using your computer to format basically turns your card into a 'computer disk,' but you can reformat it using the camera. Most Canon cameras have the format option listed near the top of the 'other' menu, which is usually the last menu in your camera's menu tree.
menu->other->format
m
l
August 28, 2012 12:12:51 PM

wildwell said:
Always use your camera to format your memory card.

Using your computer to format basically turns your card into a 'computer disk,' but you can reformat it using the camera. Most Canon cameras have the format option listed near the top of the 'other' menu, which is usually the last menu in your camera's menu tree.
menu->other->format

Yes ,thank you i forgot to post yesterday i did format my SDHC card using camera Initialize option and it worked perfectly, thank you all
m
l
!